Thursday, August 12, 2010

C-STEP is ALMOST an official 501c3 Non-Profit Organization

More Details to Come. I am looking for Community Organizations...churches..community centers...playgroups...teams ...who want to offer FREE and FUN Science lessons to families. One or both Parents must be in attendance.  My plan is to not only teach for understanding, but teach parents how to teach and learn with their children. These concepts are in the United States Standards of Science too!!!
Topics include:
Science of Bubbles
The amazing world of our body ( 4 sessions)
Space and stars
What is inside of a Computer??
Amusement park science
AND MORE

Do you know a group that would like this??? Let me know.
It will be FUN and HANDS ON.

In addition , I am now going to officially form my CSTEP Team for impacting the community. Our GOAL??? To design and build a school to "really"  meet the needs of the community.  NOT JUST COLLECT GOVERNMENT FUNDS AND PLACE IT?????
I would like this school to be totally INDEPENDENT of the "players" as I want to spend the money where it needs to be spent..On the kids, faculty, school and the community!!! I am looking to write grants and letters to major Educational Philanthropists, but cannot do this without my former students and their families!! THEY MUST SEE THAT I HAVE SUPPORT AND TRUST IN THE COMMUNITY .

Come with me on this journey...Education Level is not crucial..I want the input of Everyone!!!
PLEASE POST YOUR COMMENTS...WE ARE MOVING FORWARD!!! NOT JUST ME...WE!!!!
AND I WANT TO SEE YOUR FACES..POST THEM TOO.
THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART!!!

Education215@gmail...write to me.
Love Sharon ( Newman Ehrlich)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please only post if you have something nice to say. I want this to be a place for positive thoughts.